Measuring Foot to Fist
- Outstretch your arms on either side of your body.
- Measure the distance from the longest fingertip to longest fingertip.
- Now measure your height. The two measurements should be about the same.
- Your height should also equal about 6 to 7.5 times the length of your head (chin to top of head).
- Find the top of your thighbone by bending over and putting your hands just below your hips. Sway from side to side and you should feel the top of the thighbone stick out. Now measure from a point level with the top of your head to the top of your thigh bone.
- Measure from the top of the thighbone to the bottom of your foot. The two measurements should be about the same.
- Measure the distance around your closed fist.
- Measure the distance between your wrist and elbow.
- Measure the length of the inside of your foot, from the very end of your heel to the end of your big toe. All three measurements should be about the same.
- Measure the distance between your shoulder and your elbow and then measure from your elbow to your wrist. The two measurements should be about the same. When your arm is straight down at your side, yourelbow should be at the same level as your belly button.