Skip to content
My Cup Runneth Over
- Two players or teams stand on opposite sides of an oscillating sprinkler.
- When the sheet of water passes into his or her side, each player tries to be the first to completely fill a cup or yogurt container.
- Here’s the catch: you have to keep both feet planted.
- If you take a step trying to get that extra drop (or to avoid a spray in the face), you have to dump out your cup on your head.
- Variation: Players gather around the perimeter of an impact sprinkler (the tick-tick-tick, ftttttttwp kind) and, without moving their feet, try to fill a cup as the stream of water passes by.